Coaches and Managers,
We have opened up Online Check-in for the Spring Cup 2021. Make sure to read this email carefully and in it’s entirety as it includes instructions on what is required to check in for the tournament and deadlines.
Please communicate to ALL your players and parents the following information prior to arriving at the event:
– We will have venue restrictions on capacity which will be managed by allowing a maximum of 2 spectators per player. The plan approved by State of Nevada does not distinguish the age of spectators. All persons are spectators.
– Spectators, Coaches and Managers will be required to wear masks at all times.
– Spectators from different households shall distance themselves 6 feet from each other on the sidelines.
– Players will be required to wear masks when not playing.
– Teams and spectators may not congregate at the venues prior to games or after games.
– A completed Team COVID screening survey (see below) will be a requirement of online team check-in.
Team officials (coaches and managers) are responsible for their players, coaches and spectators compliance with all protocols required by the State of Nevada and our Local Government Agencies. In the event that a team, player, coach or spectator does not fully comply with the requirements at the instruction of a Tournament Director or game official, the game may be suspended and the team not in compliance may forfeit the game.
Spring Cup 2021 Tournament Tshirts and Hoodies are available for pre-order at a $5 discount and will be ready for pickup at the venue for your first game. Save time and money by pre-ordering yours today. Preorder deadline is April 6th. Order online at:
Online Check In and Rosters:
The Spring Cup rosters will freeze on Tuesday, April 6th at 5 p.m. PST. We will print game cards from the GotSoccer rosters, so be sure that your official roster (US Club, USYS, etc) and your GotSoccer tournament roster are identical, with the exception of guest players.
La Liga Select scouts will be provided the Scout Version of the GotSoccer team rosters that include player name, Date of Birth, shirt number, phone and email address. Please make sure ALL of that information is accurate in GotSoccer. Shirt numbers will be important so they are identifying and inviting the correct players. Phone and email information MUST be complete for every player in order for La Liga scouts to consider attending your game. If they don’t have contact information in order to invite and identified player they will not spend time at the game. This information must be completed by roster freeze date of Tuesday April 6th at 5pm. More information on La Liga Select at
You MUST upload PDF copies of the following documents to your GotSoccer Spring Cup application by 5 p.m. PST, Tuesday April 6th, 2021. (Go to your Events, click on Players Spring Cup 2021, click on Documents). Required items to upload:
1. A completed and signed copy of the Certification Form. Labeled “Certification Form” Link to Certification Form at
2. A copy of your player and coach passes/ID cards in one file (in alphabetical order). Including any guest loan forms/Interstate permission forms here, if necessary. Labeled “Player and Coach Passes”
3. A copy of your official roster from USYS, US Club, AYSO, USSSA. Labeled “US Club Roster”
4. A copy of your signed tournament GotSoccer roster including any guest players. Labeled “GotSoccer Roster”. (Got to your Events, click Players Spring Cup 2021, click Roster, under Documents see Roster with a pdf icon).
You MUST upload a PDF copy of the following document to your GotSoccer Spring Cup application on Thursday April 8th, 2021 but no sooner than Thursday morning.
1. A completed of the Team COVID Screening Form. Labeled “COVID Screening Form”. Form is located at link below:
There will be no in person tournament check-in. Coaches or Managers may stop by tournament tent at venue of first game to pick-up Tournament pins. Player passes will not be checked prior to games unless there is a dispute. There will be NO write-in players at the tournament.
All player passes must be from the same sanctioning body. You may not have a mixture of passes. Each player, including guest players, must be listed on the team’s GotSoccer roster with the player’s name, player pass number, date of birth, and jersey number.
We regret that this year we will NOT be able to provide team benches or a coach hospitality tent due to COVID restrictions. We look forward to bringing back those tournament features for our Fall tournaments.
We have fixed an error in the Tournament Rules, apologies for any confusion. Home team shall wear Dark color.
We are looking forward to great tournament and seeing everyone out on the fields very soon!