Players North Soccer Club offers a comprehensive youth soccer program for boys and girls of all ages. Our competitive teams generally train two to three times per week, compete in GBYSL, NNSL, NorCal and NPL leagues, participate in local tournaments, and travel to tournaments in the region.
Benefits for our Players:
- Exposure to and interaction with a professional coaching staff with a wide array of knowledge and experience at the youth, collegiate and professional levels.
- The right level of play for each player. We are a tiered club, with multiple teams in many age groups. You will be placed in an environment that is challenging, yet appropriate to your level of play and matches the commitment you are prepared to make to the team.
- Opportunities to guest play on other Players North teams and Players SC (Las Vegas) teams.
- Academy training sessions, Footwork sessions and Goalkeeper training.
- Club sponsored clinics.
- College Advisory Program and College Bound Seminars.
Benefits for our Coaches:
- Regular coach development sessions and individual consulations with our Director of Coaching.
- Access to professional trainers to run sessions, provide assistance and guidance.
- Access to players from other teams within the club if needed for league or tournament play.
- Intra-club friendly games and joint training sessions.