Our club was started by Randy Ritter and Heather Johnson, with three teams as International Soccer Club in 2006. Since then we have merged with Players Soccer Club of Las Vegas and more recently Spanish Springs Soccer Club, resulting in 67 teams here in Northern Nevada making us the largest soccer club in NorCal Region 6 and combined with our partners in Southern Nevada, with approximately 90 teams, we are one of the biggest soccer clubs in the Western United States.
The Players North Coaching Staff is unmatched in Northern Nevada. We strive to provide the highest level of training available for it’s members. Our “professional quality” staff have coached at all levels of the game: Professional, Olympic Development Program, College and more.
As a club, we take pride in educating and training the players and coaches to a competitive level yet in a positive fun environment. Our club promotes sportsmanship, integrity, leadership, and self-discipline to develop our players through challenging training by stressing the technical, tactical, physical and mental components of the game. Learning to win and lose graciously, acknowledging good play by our team and our opponents, sportsmanship, and being a team player are as important to us as being a highly skilled and competitive player. Our club places a great emphasis on the following:
- The long term development of all players.
- Conducting age appropriate training sessions directed by certified and licensed coaches.
- Offering a year round program for all players under the direction of licensed coaches.
- Provide an opportunity for our players to participate in competitive teams not just at our club level, but provide opportunities to travel and participate with premier level soccer teams.
- Inform players and parents about the pathway to college through soccer.
- Encourage our coaching staff to further their soccer education.